PETTOS.EU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before buying, please read the following regulations. By ordering from Pettos.eu, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1 DEFINITIONS
Buyer - a client registered on Pettos.eu website
Seller - Pettos.eu run by Happet Sp. z o.o.
- 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
Postal address: Kotowo 42, 60-009 Poznan, Poland
- 3 PURCHASE ON PETTOS.EU
To be able to shop on our website you are required to create a business account for your company. Once your company is verified by Pettos.eu, the account will be assigned to a group of wholesale customers. The prices visible on the website are wholesale prices.
- The prices of goods visible on the website include VAT but do not include the shipping costs (for European Union customers with valid UE VAT number, tax rate is 0%).
You can check Your UE VAT validity on:
- Placing an order is equal to concluding a sales contract between the buyer and the seller.
- The seller will provide the buyer with an invoice including shipping costs.
- 4 PAYMENTS
For new buyers (the first 3 orders): the orders will be completed and send by the seller after the seller receives the payment.
For regular customers (from the 4th order): the seller will start the completion of the order immediately after receiving it. After the invoice is sent, the buyer will have 14 days to pay the charged amount.
- 5 ORDER COMPLETION
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- In a situation where, under one order, the buyer purchased goods with different delivery dates, the order will be processed within the time limit applicable to the goods with the longest delivery time.
- Our goods can be delivered to any country in the European Union as well as Great Britan and Ukraine.
- The buyer may pick up the goods in person at the company's headquarters during its opening hours.
- It usually takes 2 days for the seller to complete an order and send it to the buyer. Big orders may take longer than that. The buyer will be informed about any delays via email.
- Shipping costs:
Shipping costs are always borne by the buyer and will be specified by the seller after the order is placed, as the fees vary depending on the seller’s location.
- 6 COMPLAINTS
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer has the option of placing a complaint regarding the defective goods based on the warranty granted.
- The complaint has to be placed via e-mail.
- If the complaint can’t be resolved without the seller inspecting the goods in question, the buyer is obliged to deliver these goods to the address stated in § 2.
- The Seller has 14 days to resolve a complaint.
- Complaints about the operation of the site should be directed to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- 7 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the buyer when using the store is the seller.
- At the time of creating the account, an agreement is concluded for an indefinite period between the buyer and the seller regarding the maintenance of the account.
- The buyer may request to close the account at any time without incurring any costs. To do that send your resignation to the seller to the e-mail address: email@example.com, as a result, your account will be deleted.