Circulation pump with an external controller
to the pond or aquarium
The modern energy-saving engine is characterized by very good silencing. The pump is intended for use in both fresh and salt water. It can be placed in or outside the tank.
DCS-12000 is a solid device for years. The motor with a rotor mounted on a ceramic axle guarantees high reliability and durability. No copper element is in contact with water. The use of protection against dry running and impeller blocking ensures trouble-free and safe operation of the pump.
The external controller allows adjustment of the pump capacity in 8 ranges (between 30% -100%). It also has a pause function that allows you to stop the device for 10 minutes and feed the fish.
The most important features:
- energy-saving and quiet motor
- ceramic rotor with a changed design for better performance
- protection against dry running and blocking of the rotor
- all electronics in the external controller
- Power: 80 W
- Max. Capacity: 12000 l / h
- Input / output: Ø 20 25 32 38 mm
- Maximum lifting height of the water column: 6 m
- Dimensions: 190 x 90 x 120 mm (L x W x H)
- 24 V power supply