Circulation pump 10,000 l / h with an external controller
for ponds and aquariums
The SEP-10000 pump, thanks to the use of modern technology, ensures extremely quiet operation. The innovative engine is characterized by very high efficiency with low energy consumption. The use of protection against dry running and impeller blocking ensures trouble-free and safe operation of the pump. The device is intended for use in both fresh and salt water. No copper element is in contact with water.
The SEP-10000 pump is a solid device for years. The motor with a rotor mounted on a ceramic axle guarantees high reliability and durability. Controlling the pump using an external controller equipped with an LED display and touch panel significantly facilitates work. It allows for remote start and stop of the pump and power regulation in 8 ranges (between 30% -100%). It also has a lock function and a memory function that allows you to restore the last pump settings.
The most important features:
- feeding function and saving last pump settings
- external electronic controller with capacity control and LED display
- can pump solids (impurities) up to 8 mm in diameter
- protection against dry running and impeller blockage
- Controller power: 120 W
- Productivity: 10,000 l / h
- Maximum lifting height of the water column: 4.5 m
- Length of power cord: 10 m
- Hose connector included